Create your Paligap account! If you do not have an account then please apply for one. You can track your orders, edit billing/shipping info, receive exclusive offers and more!
The revolutionary Atomlink™ system for the triangle-rear axle connection permits reactions and power discharges into the ground that live up to the standards of the best monocoque designs. An aggressive, rigid frame, which is…Read More
The revolutionary Atomlink™ system for the triangle-rear axle connection permits reactions and power discharges into the ground that live up to the standards of the best monocoque designs. An aggressive, rigid frame, which is still precise and flexible in descent. The bike is constantly growing in popularity among those looking for the highest performances without compromises, at a more contained price. A comfortable, eclectic, balanced bike, perfect for long distances and steep climbs. Recommended for Gran Fondo riders and advanced amateurs.
- MADE: Monocoque triangle with rear axle assembly with Atomlinktm system
- FRAME MATERIAL: Carb. T700 E UTS
- FORK MATERIAL: Carb. T700 E UTS
- BRAKES: Caliper
- DISC BRAKE: Front thru-axle: ø12, tread 1,5 mm length 100 mm. Rear thru-axle: ø12, tread 1,5 mm length 142 mm.
- FRAME WEIGHT: Size M not painted – 1050gr
- B. BRACKET: BB386 (86,5x46mm)
- SIZES: XS – S – M – L – XL
- THE WEIGHT: Of the frame kit BOND painted may vary slightly on the basis of craftsmanship and manual during production.
- GUARANTEE: 10 years.
(Specs and pricing are subject to change without notice. Weights may vary based on size and parts)
Anthracite Shiny, Black Shiny, Camouflage Green Matt, Camouflage Grey Matt, Custom, Orange Fluo Shiny, Ottanio Shiny, White Shiny, Yellow Fluo Shiny
Custom, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large