Create your Paligap account! If you do not have an account then please apply for one. You can track your orders, edit billing/shipping info, receive exclusive offers and more!
MCM stands for “Mario Cipollini Custom Made”, designed and constructed on the basis of the individual rider’s exact biomechanical characteristics. The perfect tool to take on any challenge, made to measure by the Cipollini…Read More
MCM stands for “Mario Cipollini Custom Made”, designed and constructed on the basis of the individual rider’s exact biomechanical characteristics. The perfect tool to take on any challenge,
made to measure by the Cipollini technical team. A modular bike with an innovative assembly system, which is impeccable, extraordinarily agile and rigid. Customised carbon frame, ideal for those who want an artisanal bike tailored to them like the finest suit, with an optimum weight/rigidity ratio. Something truly unique, able to satisfy even the most demanding clients.
- FRAME: Modular made-to-measure wound frame with perfectly integrated layers free of burrs or stepping on the wound tubes, and profiled tube design for greater rigidity
- FRAME MATERIAL: Layup in K1 T800 carbon fibre
- GEOMETRIES: And lengths customized to the rider’s instructions or from a bike fitting report
- ANCHORING SYSTEM: T2T WRAPPED
- B. BRACKET: Press Fit 41 x 86,5mm
- HEADSET: Conical headset and aero fork, dimension 1’ 1/2”-1’ 1/4”, straight fork arms for improved riding sensitivity and configuration rigidity
- SEAT-POST: With ghost clamp on a height adjustable rail
- BRAKES: Caliper Brake
- FRAME PREDISPOSED: For electronic, mechanical and WI-FI groups-set with integrated wiring
- TYRES MAXIMUM FITTING SUPPORT: 28”
- SIZE: Minimum 44, maximum 63
- SIZES: XS – S – M – M/L – L – XL – XXL
- GUARANTEE: 10 years.
(Specs and pricing are subject to change without notice. Weights may vary based on size and parts)
White Matt, Orange Fluo Matt, Orange Shiny, Total Anthracite Shiny, Total Red Shiny, Yellow Fluo Matt
Medium/Large, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large