Create your Paligap account! If you do not have an account then please apply for one. You can track your orders, edit billing/shipping info, receive exclusive offers and more!
The perfect balance of strength and weight 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires Same light weight as the Arch EX Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps…Read More
- The perfect balance of strength and weight
- 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires
- Same light weight as the Arch EX
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for 2.25”-2.50” Trail tires
Designed with input from our Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25″ to 2.5″ tires, we expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5″ Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
(Specs and pricing are subject to change without notice. Weights may vary based on size and parts)
26", 27.5", 29"
|Rim Internal Width:||26.0mm||ETRTO:||559×26.0 (26”) / 584×26.0 (27.5”) / 622×26.0 (29”)|
|Rim External Width:||29.3mm||ISO:||29.3mm|
|Hole Count:||28-hole, 32-hole or 36-hole||Valve:||Presta|
|Rim Color:||Black||Max Spoke Tension:||125kgf (1225N)|
|Material:||6069 Aluminum Alloy||Max Pressure with 2.2″ Tire:||39psi|
|Brakes:||Disc only||Max Pressure with 2.5″ Tire:||36psi|
|ERD:||542 (26”) / 567 (27.5”) / 605 (29”)||Rim Weight:||406g (26”) / 425g (27.5) / 453g (29”)|